© 2020 celebslifereel.com . All Rights Reserved.

Claudia Sulewski Net Worth and YouTube earnings with Detailed Calculation

Claudia Sulewski

Claudia Sulewski’s Net Worth: $600k (Details are below)

Short intro rolling…..

American YouTuber and makeup artist Claudia Sulewski is best known for posting trip vlogs, beauty advice, and product reviews on her channel BeyondBeautyStar. She has currently accumulated more than 1,951,803 subscribers. Additionally, her channel has had more than 136 million views overall. She has a sizable fan base on her other social media channels in addition to YouTube. Additionally, as at the time this story was being written, she had more than 1 million followers on Instagram alone.  

Claudia Sulewski’s YouTube Earnings Calculation

Before beginning any calculations, we would want to note that the calculations below are accurate and have been done since Claudia Sulewski’s YouTube career first began. The estimate is based not on inaccurate speculation but rather on precise facts and data that were directly gleaned from Claudia’s YouTube details. Let us now take you on a tour filled with figures so that you may learn how much money Claudia Sulewski makes on YouTube.

Let’s start with the numbers and statistics now. In the same moment when this article was being written, Claudia Sulewski had 1,951,803 subscribers. Over 464 videos that Claudia has uploaded consistently are available on her YouTube closet. Until date, these videos have received a phenomenal 136,532,063 views.

Wait, there’s still one more thing you need to be aware of in order to interpret the results and estimate of Claudia’s YouTube profits below. First off, YouTube compensates its YouTubers by displaying advertisements while people are watching their videos. Do you recall the obnoxious adverts that kept appearing all over your face? Yes, their primary source of revenue and earnings is that. Advertisers often pay $2 to $5 for every 1000 views, depending on a number of variables including the device, location, ad kind, user involvement, and more. Currently, YouTube deducts 45% of the total advertising revenue as its cut. As an illustration, if an advertiser paid an average $5 CPM (Cost per 1000 views), YouTubers would receive 55% of that amount, or $2.75, and the other 45% would go to 2.25. I hope it makes the basic concept of the YouTube revenue scheme obvious. Let’s finally find out what you’ve been waiting for.

As previously reported, there have been 136,532,063 views of the entire film. Therefore, multiplying it by 1000 now yields a total of 136,532 views. The current average for Claudia Sulewski’s YouTube revenue is $3 per 1000 views, which comes to $409,596.


A person who earns money from any source is left behind by any government? – NOT AT ALL. YouTubers are typically considered to be self-employed individuals. YouTubers are considered self-employed individuals and are subject to the 20% tax bracket, claims medium.com. Thus, after deducting taxes, Claudia Sulewski’s anticipated YouTube profits are $327,676.8 (20% of the results above). This is the most accurate estimate of Claudia Sulewski’s YouTube earnings that is currently available on the Internet.

Other Income

Sponsorship: Due to her Instagram account’s over 1 million followers, advertisers are required to pay a set sum for each post they make. The average follower engagement rate for each of her most recent 15 posts is 6.28%. As a result, the range of her estimated average sponsorship fee is $2,115 to $3,525.

As a well-known YouTuber, her own products have been in high demand from her followers. Fortunately, she has produced his own goods, which are offered for sale on thehunt.com. She mostly offers bespoke T-shirts, hoodies, and other items with different stickers and prints right now. The products’ costs, which vary from $17 to $27, are incredibly reasonable and frequently “sell out.”

She receives many brand endorsement deals due to her status as a fashion and beauty star. She frequently identifies the products she wears and promotes in her Instagram postings. For instance: She is featured in the Instagram video posted below and is supported by companies like xletthelabel and urbanoutfitters.


Claudia Sulewski’s Net worth

Thus, after all the facts and figures explained above, and adding up his YouTube earnings and other income streams, Claudia Sulewski’s estimated net worth is $600k. Even after all these explaining and calculations, if you don’t believe it then, “GOD BLESS YOU!” Also Read: Ryan Abe

error: Content is protected !!