Evan Lambert (born December 31, 1988; age: 34) is a well-known American journalist, media figure, television host, and social media sensation. He became well-known around the country for giving his audience interesting and precise news. He has worked for a variety of prestigious news companies, including Nation Network, FOX 5 DC, Fox Television Stations, WKMG-TV, WMBF, and many others.
He has been reporting for more than ten years. Before earning his degree, he also worked as a teen journalist as a side gig. People admire his work since it takes numerous risks to provide his audience with accurate news.
Table of Contents
Why was Evan Lambert Arrested?
Evan Lambert was reportedly jailed for being too loud as the governor of Ohio was speaking about a train accident in the state. He was covering a press conference about the dangerous gas discharge that resulted from the disaster of the Ohio train. He was instructed to maintain silence as the governor spoke. The Lieutenant said he was charged with criminal trespassing and being unruly.
Lambert remarked that no journalist ever prepares for the possibility of getting detained while performing their job. Lambert was released from custody, according to officials, around 10:20 p.m. on Wednesday. Several other journalists also defended Lambert and said that the law enforcement officials in charge of his arrest were obstructing his ability to carry out his duties.
Evan Lambert Age, Biography, and Education
According to various media stories, Lambert celebrates his birthday on December 31 each year and simply gives his family a small cake. Additionally, he publishes online images from his birthday party. He was also born to his parents in 1988 in the United States of America.
He resides in Washington, District of Columbia, according to his LinkedIn username. He is an American citizen and 34 years old (as of 2022). After high school, he was accepted to the University of Maryland, where he graduated in 2010 with a bachelor’s degree in journalism.
Wiki and Qualifications
|Journalist, Television Personality, and Media Face.
|USD 1.5 Million (approx.).
|31 December 1988.
|The United States.
|Washington, District of Columbia, United States.
|Age (as of 2022)
|Graduate in Journalism.
|The University of Maryland.
|Father: Mr. Lambert.Mother: Mrs. Lambert.
Family – Parents and Siblings
According to his biodata, Evan Lambert’s parents consistently provide him their unwavering support in all of his life decisions. After looking through his social media pages, we learned that he and his mother are quite close and that he frequently posts photos of the two of them. His mother’s identity and profession are also unknown. However, there is currently no information accessible on his father or any other family members.
Online sources claim that during his life, he frequently asked his family members for advice and expressed gratitude for their support. It is also impossible to obtain Evan’s sister and brother’s information. He also practices Christianity and describes himself as being of mixed race.
Husband, Wedding, and Kids
I want you to know that Lambert hasn’t been keeping the details of his personal life a secret right now. He frequently posts images of his love and shows how much he cares for him. He has been a fly fit teacher for a while, as we learned through his social media sites, and they have a romantic relationship. The boy’s name is David McMichael. They were engaged on July 6, 2012, after a protracted courtship.
The two got married with the blessing of their friends and family. On the occasion of their tenth anniversary, they announced:
2012 on July 6 and 2022 on July 6 How our relationship has grown! I continue to feel adored, respected, and safe after ten years of marriage. Future moments with each other are going to be so great. I vowed that Pride Month would continue, and I adore you a lot.
Boyfriend and Relationships
|6 July 2012.
|5 feet 8 inches.
- Since 2017, Evan Lambert has been covering national and international news in the US capital. He is a well-known and prosperous journalist. He has more than ten years of expertise in his field.
- Evan has covered breaking news stories in recent years, including the Capitol riots, the local outcry following the death of George Floyd, and the funerals of political heavyweights including Congressman John Lewis and Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
- His exclusive reporting of photos showing D.C. police handcuffing young children led to a change in policy about how they treat minors who are not immediately a threat. Before graduating from high school, Evan worked as a reporter and anchor for Teen Perspective 2, an ABC affiliate that covers teen news in Baltimore, his hometown.
- He developed a liking for stories there. Evan had previously worked in Tampa, Orlando, and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, before returning to the Washington, D.C., region. He was the main reporter for his station, and the attack on the Pulse nightclub was one of the most difficult stories he had to cover.
- Because of his tenacious reporting on Allegiant Air’s safety problems in Florida, the FAA launched a preliminary investigation into the company.
This well-known Nation Network reporter lives a lavish lifestyle with his wife and other family members. He spent a lot of money on his opulent home in Washington. He also purchased a name-brand automobile but never shared any photos of it on social media.
He makes a solid career as a journalist for well-known news organizations. Evan Lambert’s net worth is thought to be around USD 1.5 million.
Facts About Evan Lambert
- Evan keeps a dog named Kamora as a pet at his home.
- He is a supporter of the LGBTQ+ community and frequently marks Pride Month.
- Lambert travels to several cities to tell the truth.
- The renowned journalist frequently contributes to Nation’s “Morning in America.”
- He endorses the Black Lives Matter movement via Instagram.
- Evan Lambert is a regular drinker at events.
Profiles – Wikipedia and Instagram
Images Source: instagram.com/evanlamberttv/