© 2020 celebslifereel.com . All Rights Reserved.

Exposing Project Zorgo Net Worth 2023: Revealed with Proof

Exposing Project Zorgo

Exposing Project Zorgo Net Worth: $800k


Exposing Project Zorgo is an American YouTuber who is best-known for uploading videos related to clues, evidence, riddles, and puzzles to solve exactly what Project Zorgo is up to. in his channel, Exposing Project Zorgo. At the moment, he has earned more than 2.79 million subscribers. Also, his channel has garnered a total of more than 303 million views as well. Besides YouTube, he has lots of fan followings on his other social media platforms. Also, he has more than 186k followers on his Instagram alone at the time of writing this article. 

He used to be the former member of Project Zorgo. He used to go by the code name PZ1. Once he fully learned of their plans to control YouTube, he decided to leave the group. Now he has decided to fight against them with fellow YouTubers Chad Wild Clay and Vy Qwaint by joining the SPY NINJAS.

Exposing Project Zorgo’s YouTube Earnings Calculation

Before making any calculations, we would like to make a statement that, the genuine calculations given below are made from the beginning of Exposing Project Zorgo’s YouTube career. The estimation is not made on flawed guessing but, rather on concrete facts and figures collected directly from Daniel’s YouTube details. Now let us take you to the journey full of numbers and ultimately know Exposing Project Zorgo’s YouTube earnings.

Now, let us get started with the facts and figures. At the time of writing this article, Exposing Project Zorgo has exactly 2.79 million subscribers. Daniel has been consistent in uploading videos, with over 49 on his YouTube closet. These videos have earned more than a whopping 303,154,118 views till now.

WAIT, now comes the crucial piece of information which you should definitely know to understand the meaning of the results and estimation of Daniel’s YouTube earnings below. 

First off, YouTube pays YouTubers by placing a piece of ads while the viewers watch their videos. Do you remember the annoying ads popping all over your face?

Types of YouTube ads

(Image source: parqamarketing.com)

Yup, that is the main source of their income and earnings. For every 1000 views, advertisers pay an average of $2 – $5, which varies factors such as devices, location, types of ads, user engagement and many more. Now, YouTube takes its cut of 45% of the overall advertising revenue. 

For example: if an advertiser paid the average $5 CPM (Cost per 1000 views), YouTubers gets 55% of $5 = 2.75, and the remaining 2.25 goes to Google (45%). Hope it clears the general idea of YouTube earning system. 

FINALLY, let’s know what you have been waiting for.

As mentioned above, the total video view from the beginning is 303,154,118. So, now dividing it by 1000, the total number of 1000 views is 303,154.118. 

Now, by taking an average of $3 per 1000 views, Exposing Project Zorgo’s YouTube earning is $909,462

ALSO READ: Net Worth of The Ace Family


Does any Government leave a person who earns from any sources? – A BIG NO. Generally, YouTubers fall into the category of people who are self-employed. 

According to medium.com, YouTubers fall into the category of 20% tax bracket as self-employed individuals. 

So, deducting 20% from the above results, Exposing Project Zorgo’s estimated YouTube earnings is $727,569 (Approx. $700k) after deducting tax. Now, this is the closest estimation of Exposing Project Zorgo’s YouTube earnings that you possibly could get in the entire Internet. 

Other Income

Sponsorship: As he has more than 186k followers on his Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for the post they make. Considering his latest 15 posts, the average engagement rate of followers on each of his post is 13.45%. 

Thus, the average estimate of the amount he charges for sponsorship is between $564 – $940.

Exposing Project Zorgo’s Net worth

Thus, after all the facts and figures explained above, and adding up his YouTube earnings and other income streams, Exposing Project Zorgo’s estimated net worth is $800k. Even after all these explaining and calculations, if you don’t believe it then, “GOD BLESS YOU! Also Read: Eazy Mac

error: Content is protected !!