|Date of Birth||April 10, 1998|
|Age||24 years old|
What is J Cook Net worth?
J Cook’s estimated net worth is $600,000. Read to know how we have calculated his net worth, earnings from YouTube and other income sources.
J Cook is an American YouTuber who is best-known for uploading vlogs, pranks, and challenges on his channel, J Cook. Cook started the channel on March 28, 2014. Since then, he has earned more than 907k subscribers. Also, his channel has garnered a total of more than 110 million views as well. Besides YouTube, he has lots of fan followings on his other social media platforms. Also, he has more than 286k followers on his Instagram alone at the time of writing this article.
How does J Cook earn from YouTube?
Before making any calculations, we would like to make a statement that, the genuine calculations given below are made from the beginning of J Cook’s YouTube career. The estimation is not made on flawed guessing but, rather on concrete facts and figures collected directly from Cook’s YouTube details. Now let us take you to the journey full of numbers and ultimately know J Cook’s YouTube earnings.
Now, let us get started with the facts and figures. At the time of writing this article, J Cook has exactly 907k subscribers. Cook has been consistent in uploading videos, with over 439 on his YouTube closet. These videos have earned more than a whopping 110,725,721 views till now.
WAIT, now comes the crucial piece of information which you should definitely know to understand the meaning of the results and estimation of Cook’s YouTube earnings below.
First off, YouTube pays YouTubers by placing a piece of ads while the viewers watch their videos. Do you remember the annoying ads popping all over your face?
(Image source: parqamarketing.com)
Yup, that is the main source of their income and earnings. For every 1000 views, advertisers pay an average of $2 – $5, which varies factors such as devices, location, types of ads, user engagement, and many more. Now, YouTube takes its cut of 45% of the overall advertising revenue.
For example: if an advertiser paid the average $5 CPM (Cost per 1000 views), YouTubers get 55% of $5 = $2.75, and the remaining $2.25 goes to Google (45%). Hope it clears the general idea of the YouTube earning system.
What is J Cook earnings from YouTube?
FINALLY, let’s know what you have been waiting for.
As mentioned above, the total video view from the beginning is 110,725,721. So, now dividing it by 1000, the total number of 1000 views is 110726.
Now, by taking an average of $3 per 1000 views, the total YouTube earnings is $332,178.
HOLD ON? NO TAX FOR YOUTUBERS?
Does any Government leave a person who earns from any sources? – A BIG NO. Generally, YouTubers fall into the category of people who are self-employed.
According to medium.com, YouTubers fall into the category of 20% tax bracket as self-employed individuals.
So, deducting 20% from the above results, J Cook’s estimated YouTube earnings is $265,743.
Sponsorship: As Cook has more than 286k followers on his Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for the post they make. Considering Cook’s latest 15 posts, the average engagement rate of followers on each of his posts is 12.28%.
Thus, the average estimate of the amount Cook charges for sponsorship is between $862.5 – $1,437.5.
After all the facts and figures explained above, and adding up his YouTube earnings and other income streams, his net worth is $600,000.