Kim Eng, a native of Vancouver, Canada, was born between 1948 and 1956. She is best known for being married to Eckhart Tolle, also known as Ulrich Leonard Tolle. Kim is a well-known author, speaker, spiritual teacher, and the creator of Presence Through Movement.
The spiritual leader and best-selling author Eckhart Tolle is her husband. A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose, The Power of Now, and more titles are among his works. Kim Eng and her spouse do a lot of traveling and working. Additionally, Kim and her partner organize numerous retreats and workshops around the world.
Table of Contents
Wiki / Quick Facts
|Full Real Name
|Between 1948 and 1956.
|Being wife of Eckhart Tolle aka Ulrich Leonard Tolle
|Age (as of 2021)
|Place of Birth
|Spiritual teacher, public speaker, writer, and founder of Presence Through Movement.
|USD 1-2 Million (approx.).
|Eckhart Tolle aka Ulrich Leonard Tolle
|In Kilograms: 60-65 kg.In Pounds: 132-143 lbs.
|In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″.In Meters: 1.65 m.In Centimetres: 165 cm.
|Kim Eng’s YouTUbe Channel
Kim is a Canadian citizen and was born in Vancouver, Canada. Additionally, although her actual date of birth has not yet been made public online, it is believed to have occurred between 1948 and 1956, making her age between 65 and 73 years old.
Kim enrolled in elementary school as a young child before transferring to high school. She holds a degree from a renowned Canadian university.
Family & Ethnicity
Kim Eng likes to maintain the privacy of her family’s details. Although her parents’ names and other personal information are not publicly available online, it can be inferred that she is very close to them and consistently pays attention to them.
Eckhart Tolle’s Marriage with Kim Eng
Eckhart Tolle, also known as Ulrich Leonard Tolle, and the attractive spiritual teacher are in love. When the pair first met in 1998, they immediately fell in love. Some reports claim that Kim trained with him for a considerable amount of time; in other words, she was his pupil.
Since they both choose to keep a low profile, the couple later got married, however the specifics are unknown to the internet world. Furthermore, after being married for 23 years, they have no children together. Nothing about it was disclosed by the two. They currently reside in Canada.
Kim started her career as a spiritual guide in the early 1980s, and once she met Eckhart, she underwent over seven years of training with him. After that, she started speaking in public and she and her husband ran a lot of programs for kids and adults.
She introduced Presence Through Movement (PTM), as a writer and counselor. She calls it a special and useful method for getting in touch with the present. Kim also started blogging and developed the PTM website. She used it to answer questions from the public as well.
The spiritual guide also penned a number of publications, including Guided Meditations for Deepening Stillness: Everyday Practices for Raising Consciousness (2012), Resist Nothing: Guided Meditations to Heal the Pain-Body (2008), and Meditations for a New Earth: With an Introduction by Eckhart Tolle (2012). Sensing Into Presence: A Collection of Guided Practices with Kim Eng, Kim Eng (2020), and Kim Eng (2021).
Kim thinks that awareness can permeate all routine actions and movements, such as walking, drinking something, picking something up, etc. The motivational speaker also guides his students via audio meditations that combine movement and mindfulness. She also published Presence Through Movement: Yin Yoga, a book on yoga and meditation. Additionally, all of her books are accessible on websites like Amazon.
On YouTube, where Kim has over 12.9k subscribers since joining the platform on April 18, 2017, she also posts about her workshop and another video.
Despite keeping her assets and net worth a secret, Kim has achieved enormous popularity through her profession. Kim Eng’s estimated net worth is $1 to $2 million (USD). Australia, the Middle East, Europe, and even America are just a few of the countries where her students are from.
More Information about Kim Eng
- Kim isn’t very active on social media; she primarily uses her website to communicate with her followers and students.
- She is a really gifted and kind person who constantly seeks to inspire people.
- Until he was 29 years old, her husband battled depression and had frequent bouts. Later on, he changed and shaped himself into a spiritual leader.
- Eckhart is a native speaker of German, English, and Spanish and has not yet made any specific revelations concerning his religion. Furthermore, he has read challenging novels since he was 15 years old.
- In accordance with a 2009 article, Kim and her husband instruct students in the Bible, Sufism, Zen Buddhism, and Hinduism. Additionally, they offer a course online called Conscious Manifestation.
- At the Vancouver Peace Summit in September 2009, Kim’s spouse appeared with the other speakers and well-known spiritual leader Dalai Lama.
- Many newspapers and stories frequently cover Eng and her crew.
- Recently, during the COVID-19 outbreak, Eckhart conveyed his belief that we might lessen our suffering and that the virus may cause all of us to experience a new spiritual awakening.
- Ulrich aka Eckhart once spoke with British artist Alexander de Cadenet about his spiritual work and its scope.
- 2018 saw the debut publication of Tolle’s nature photography in the Watkins Mind Body Spirit magazine.