Born in Kurukshetra, Haryana, on September 22, 1979, Rohit Sardana was an Indian anchor, journalist, Aaj Tak reporter, and media personality. He passed away on April 30, 2021. He is well-known for hosting the debate TV program Aaj Tak’s Dangal.
This is a heartfelt farewell to our cherished coworker, AAJ Tak Anchor. On April 30, 2021, Rohit Sardana, who was 41 years old, passed away. He has received a fond farewell from Celebslifereel. Despite having COVID-19, Rohit anchored the well-liked program “Dangal” on AAJ Tak.
He had a sizable fan base and a devoted following. We offered our condolences to Sardana’s family and other Rohit lovers as we waved him farewell. In addition to his parents, Rohit Sardana is survived by his wife Pramila Dixit (a journalist), two children, and two daughters (Kashi Sardana).
All was ok with Rohit. In fact, he was admitted to a hospital last night as a precaution.
We’ve spoken with the executive editor of India Today.
Shiv remarked, “Rohit Sardana was not just a cherished coworker, but also a very close friend of mine personally. We both participated in today’s 5 p.m. Aaj Tak show in India. So we used to chat every day shortly before our gigs. The journalist Rohit Sardana had a huge following.
Table of Contents
Biography & Wiki
|Birthday||22 September 1979 (Saturday)|
|Date of Death||30 April 2021|
|Profession||Editor, Anchor at Aaj Tak, Journalist, Former Radio Personality & reporter|
|Place of Death||Metro Hospital, Noida, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||41 Years|
|Death Cause||Rohit died of a heart attack after suffering from COVID-19|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 4.5 crores – Rs. 6 crores Indian Rupees (as of 2021).|
|Salary||Rs. 20 Lakhs – Rs. 40 Lakhs INR Per Month.|
|School||Gita Niketan Awasiya Vidyalaya, Kurukshetra|
|Alma mater||Guru Jambeshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar, Haryana|
|Education||M.A. (Mass Communication)|
On social media (Rohit Sardana’s Instagram & Rohit Sardana’s Twitter), he had millions of viewers and followers. His audience was very devoted and paid close attention to whatever he said. And he will be terribly missed. When he was only 41 years old, he was diagnosed with COVID-19, which he disclosed to his social media fans and followers.
Receiving Well Soon letters from all across the nation and the world became monotonous. And keep in mind that Aaj Tak is broadcast in numerous nations all over the world. Rohit Sardana was thus in many respects a global icon for Indian audiences everywhere.
Additionally, the stories he wrote bore witness to his popularity. He engaged with them one-on-one every day and listened to what they had to say. Then, you know, he performed in his performances. He will be greatly missed by the India Today group as well as by me personally.
It is a loss not only for his family and for us at the organization, but also for journalism in general since he was a man who always kept up with what was happening in the nation and voiced his mind. When Rohit Sardana passed away, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also expressed his sorrow.
Rohit Sardana’s Family
|Parents||Father – Retired Government Employee.Mother – Housewife.|
|Wife||Pramila Dixit (Journalist, Writer, Radio Presenter, Poet, Blogger, and Columnist) (Source)|
|Children||2 daughter (Kashi Sardana & 1 more kid)|
|Siblings||1 Brother (Software engineer).|
That was always evident in his journalism. So, all of us here are going to miss Rohit Sardana terribly. All I can say is that for the majority of us, it’s just starting to set in as I write these lines. We find ourselves at a loss for words and unable to comprehend how someone like Rohit was constantly so animated. Possibly not. I still find it hard to believe that he left us. The same age as I am, Rohit Sardana was 41. He is now no longer.
|Height (approx.)||in feet inches: 5’ 8”in centimeters: 173 cmin meters: 1.73 m|
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilogram: 70 Kgin Pounds: 154 lbs|
Until April 29th, Rohit Sardana’s last Tweet asked for assistance for COVID-19 patients. In his tweets, Rohit Sardana asked for assistance for patients, beds for them, and Remdesivir for them. You got Rohit Sardana there. He’s gone now.
Because of a major cardiac attack, Rohit Sardana passed away earlier today. Last night, he was admitted to a hospital in Noida. He had his parameters in check. In order to facilitate Drug Administration under medical supervision, he had made a precautionary admission last night. Two daughters, his wife Pramila Dixit, and his role as a parent survive Rohit Sardana.
Rohit Sardana’s Death Ritual & Funeral
The group is still processing the shock, but plans are well underway for Rohit’s final trip to Kurukshetra, Haryana, where he was born and raised, where he will participate in his final funeral service.
The staff of Celebslifereel is currently with Rohit Sardana’s family. His mortal remains are being transported to Kurukshetra, where his final rituals will be performed later today, in the state of Haryana.
Rohit Sardana’s Wife & Daughters
Rohit Sardana was survived by his spouse, Pramila Dixit, a well-known journalist, as well as his parents and other family members. Their two little girls are daughters. Our thoughts, prayers, and sympathies are therefore directed primarily for the family. However, Rohit was really liked by so many people that it is impossible to estimate how many individuals will be in mourning today.
Trivia About Rohit Sardana
- It’s his family, his countless, countless friends, and admirers from all over television. Before this, he had worked for a number of TV networks, including Zee Network and Aaj Tak. He had previously worked in radio. Rohit was therefore very well-liked and had friends all around the industry.
- Thus, the sorrow we experience here in India Today, what we know is sort of spreading over a wide sphere of people, not just in India and most definitely not just in Delhi, but all over the world.
- Because Rohit not only touched people’s hearts with his journalism but also, you know, kept in touch with all of his followers, he was always chatting with them, and he had a wonderful, extremely popular digital show. Many of our Aaj Tak Anchors were so well-liked that they connected with their audiences on digital platforms like Facebook or YouTube after their television shows to chat with them, take their questions, and you know, just basi.
- And you got millions of people logging in to communicate with him, ask him questions, and get Rohit Sardana’s perspective, so that was something that was very valued.
- Therefore, it was challenging to put into words the sensation of loss that would be experienced. Households across the nation would tune in solely to watch Rohit Sardana’s show at 5 o’clock in the evening in so many areas of the world today.
- He enjoyed enormous popularity. Every journalist hopes to have viewers who tune in to their program solely to see it.
- And I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Rohit Sardana and his show were among those that caused viewers to stop changing channels when he was on. Instead, they would turn on their TVs solely to watch his show Dangal at around 5 o’clock or any other show he was hosting.
- And while he appreciated this, he never let it get to him. Even when he wasn’t feeling well before, he was always joking about, working extremely hard while continuously on the go, and doing in-depth journalism in challenging situations.
- So, this was a man who was really, highly valued. So, this is a significant loss. This is going to take a very, very long time to sink in.
Also Read: Conejo